Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Any Refund Available?
- We offer 7 day unconditional money back guarantee if your service went down anytime or its not working..

Please refund my money. I can't wait any longer since I'm losing a lot by not being able to use Sborg. I'm already going to sign up with another hosting.

@all our clients

i can understand how much you all must be angry because you guys have lost your service days because of the down-time but please try to understand that we were and are working on it day and night to get it all fixed up ..

we tried contacting the data-center everytime for a fix but it wasn't happenning good and at last after arranging everything and getting everything up yesterday we thought it's all good to go now until we saw another crash of the hardware and then we urged the DC to check the hardware properly and when this was done they found tons of errors and due to which this was happenning

the DC's fixing it manually and once that is done you all will get your service with the extra days as compensation for the time that you guys have lost

for now all i can just say that it can take another day until you guys get proper details of your services e-mailed if everything works as planned

one again my humble apologies,
regards,
vizoomer

Thanks for ur reply
but since i got lots of trouble in ur server my decision to quit is firm so kindly refund me , i dont wanna waste alot of time and im going to switch to another service which i find good.

thank u

You say it's the datacenter's fault. and let's say we believe that. But we didn't sign up with the dataceter, did we? We signed up with your company, and it's your company's terms and conditions that we follow. Let's just follow what's fair and equal for everyone concerned, based on the terms of service and conditions company provides, and also what is clearly stated in the posted advertisements of your company, since that's what we signed up for.

In your ad, you clearly stated that subscribers are entitled to a full money back refund "if your service went down anytime or is not working..."

- Any Refund Available?
- We offer 7 day unconditional money back guarantee if your service went down anytime or its not working..

It's been down for a week now and it still isn't working up to now.

It's up to you and the datacenter to sort out the problems between your company and the datacenter since your company was the one who signed up with them. For us subscribers, I think it would be fair to us subscribers if we were refunded immediately and unconditionally, since that's what's stated in your company's ads, the ads of the company that we signed up with.

There is nothing stated about us not being entitled to a refund if a problem arises between you and the datacenter. It only says we are entitled to a refund if the service goes down anytime and/or the service is not working.

I understand that it would be a loss for your company if you refunded all the subscribers concerned, but what happened should not be a concern for us subscribers.

We paid for the service because we trusted your company, and we trust that you will abide by the very terms and conditions that your company provides us. We are sorry that you may lose revenue because of this, but you formulated and implement those terms and conditions. We have also lost revenue ourselves due to this service outage, but since that's not stated in your terms, we understand that you are not liable for that, and we are not asking you to compansate us for the lost revenue. We are only asking for what is legally, morally, and rightfully ours, and that's the full refund of our subscription.

I hope you don't hold this against me. I used to like your service a lot because it used to be excellent. Customer service used to be very fast and problems were solved right away. But now, it's been a week and the service still doesn't work. I guess we have given enough time already. I'm not sure exactly how long it takes to migrate the accounts in the failed server to another server, but I'm sure it doesn't take this long.

Please refund our money right away so we can move to another service as soon as possible.

EDIT:

Also clearly stated in your company's Terms of service is this provision:

sBorg Hosting service has no refund options. We will refund only if there is any hardware node problem or our servers are down (7 days guarantee for it)

I only found this copy of your TOS just now since I couldn't get it from your site because the site is offline since this morning.

Last edited:
You say it's the datacenter's fault. and let's say we believe that. But we didn't sign up with the dataceter, did we? We signed up with your company, and it's your company's terms and conditions that we follow. Let's just follow what's fair and equal for everyone concerned, based on the terms of service and conditions company provides, and also what is clearly stated in the posted advertisements of your company, since that's what we signed up for.

In your ad, you clearly stated that subscribers are entitled to a full money back refund "if your service went down anytime or is not working..."

It's been down for a week now and it still isn't working up to now.

It's up to you and the datacenter to sort out the problems between your company and the datacenter since your company was the one who signed up with them. For us subscribers, I think it would be fair to us subscribers if we were refunded immediately and unconditionally, since that's what's stated in your company's ads, the ads of the company that we signed up with.

There is nothing stated about us not being entitled to a refund if a problem arises between you and the datacenter. It only says we are entitled to a refund if the service goes down anytime and/or the service is not working.

I understand that it would be a loss for your company if you refunded all the subscribers concerned, but what happened should not be a concern for us subscribers.

We paid for the service because we trusted your company, and we trust that you will abide by the very terms and conditions that your company provides us. We are sorry that you may lose revenue because of this, but you formulated and implement those terms and conditions. We have also lost revenue ourselves due to this service outage, but since that's not stated in your terms, we understand that you are not liable for that, and we are not asking you to compansate us for the lost revenue. We are only asking for what is legally, morally, and rightfully ours, and that's the full refund of our subscription.

I hope you don't hold this against me. I used to like your service a lot because it used to be excellent. Customer service used to be very fast and problems were solved right away. But now, it's been a week and the service still doesn't work. I guess we have given enough time already. I'm not sure exactly how long it takes to migrate the accounts in the failed server to another server, but I'm sure it doesn't take this long.

Please refund our money right away so we can move to another service as soon as possible.

Ur absolutely spot on sir

I also want my refund

kindly pay me back so i can buy another service

waiting for ur response

please refund me, so i can move on. cant wait anymore. you will get more customers once the site is fully functional.. for now, please let me move on

I'm signing up with another Sborg hosting service now. I can't wait any longer as this has been going on for more than a week and it looks like there won't be a solution anytime soon.

I expect the owners of this company to be true to their word and honor their promise that they will refund our money.

he is not replying neither here
nor on email , i dont know what his intentions looks like....

but i want refund whether u restore ur service now or not !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back