Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
which is best? sborg or RL+TF ?i was considering sborg tho the premium account aren't include what about for RL+TF ? and since there's a problem going on sborg/server does it mean RL+TF too? or no?

which is best? sborg or RL+TF ?i was considering sborg tho the premium account aren't include what about for RL+TF ? and since there's a problem going on sborg/server does it mean RL+TF too? or no?

It depends on what you like, and problem with rapidleech and sborg servers are going and it will be fixed by today or maximum tomorrow.

RL+TF service going fine!

It depends on what you like, and problem with rapidleech and sborg servers are going and it will be fixed by today or maximum tomorrow.

RL+TF service going fine!

what version of TF you using? is it b4rt? and w/ premium account?...how many files can i unrar? cause when you dl 1 movie it has 8 to 43 parts or more is that abuse?

Last edited:
Teks0427 : you are using rapidge, thats why proxy will little bit slow down.

Actually, even with direct downloads, speeds aren't any higher... Here's the email of the logs sent by Sborg...

4318a9.png

I used to be able to download at 7-12 MB/s from Filesonic but it started to slow down around 2 weeks ago.

I have problem with my RL Plan.
I can't load the page server and premium acc doesn't work.
Today is 3rd day and you don't answer me or fix my problem yet. X-(X-(X-(

Is not the first time it happens.
Many times i have many and different problem and has gone the days without doing anything

Server has been fixed, check your mail inbox for new account details.

I have activated many new pending orders and rest of them will be activated soon or tomorrow early morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back