Status
Not open for further replies.
23 comments
XP is technologically outdated it's not even funny. And people who refuse to make the switch have something wrong with their heads.

XP is technologically outdated it's not even funny. And people who refuse to make the switch have something wrong with their heads.
agree with you man those who use xp either have an old pc thats why they say its the best or they are sick people who don't like to try new things.

OMFG =D My laptop will be touch screen with WIndows 8 ? XD

BTW Looks like a RIP from android interface
Does your laptop have a touch screen? :|
You've got to be kidding us. :| It doesn't look close to what android looks.
It uses tiles, the same stuff that is used in Windows Phone 7. ;)
The interface doesn't look bad, it's drastically different from what we had earlier and will take some getting used to... too early to say, though.

This looks like adding a motor to a bicycle to make it look like a motorcycle. One more company trying to imitate apple's style.
I would stick to 7 and XP.

Second that lol, seriously XP is in the verge of extinction ;) lol.

Kidding, but it won't be any more secure or useful once new apps and softwares arrive just compatible for newer versions like Win 7 or Win 8.

It'll be good with the tablet market and other misc devices, however running on desktops; I really don't see that happening ...
Looks pretty cool though

-Bread

There are no "Haters of XP"
It's just that, it has got old now and there is no reason why you shouldn't switch to windows 7

Actually there is. Seven is way better, no doubt about it, but my old and rotten desktop computer behaves really on a realy weird fashion with it, so XP it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back