Windows 7 vs Windows 8, Which is best for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use both and I can't really notice the difference, Windows 8.1 is slower for me but that's because it's on my dual-core 4gb ram laptop (might be 8gb not sure..)

Windows 7 has always been fast on my computer but my computer is a beast, not gonna post stats because I'm not a fag.

Windows 7 hands down. I'm a techie type and I cannot stand Windows 8 its absolutely horrible. Cannot stand the layout on it, maybe I'm just an old foggy but I'll stick with Windows 7 thank you.

Hello I would recommend Windows 7. You may take time to get familar with windows 8 .But once you are that's good. You can ask Microsoft technical support for any kind support or help.

i hate windows any more and a touch screen laptop im so over i hope windows 10 goes old school and gets better
i dont have the funds to buy a mac... sorry

I have been using Windows 8 for around a year now. I wish I could change back. It really sucks. Plus I have made all modifciations to put it back to normal.

which is better win 7 or 8

If I to choose between the two i would choose Win 7 but I liked win XP better then both I did not give me have the troble 7 & 8 have b ut microsoft quit supporting XP so when my machine went down and I got it backup xp was trashed and I tried to reload but was never was able to get it back to where it was because they quit support and there was fixes that were not available. so I ntried both 7 & 8. Win 7 was closer to my confort zone and win 8 had to many feature to learn to get a simple task done. and Win 7 had some quirkes I had to learn how to work a round. For a beginer I probley pick win 8 it is more picturn orient to perform task

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back