Win $100 Paypal money genuinely - ftech blog giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tblogger

Banned
Banned
Today i have found an awesome money giveaway. you all may have seen many giveaways of domain,hosting,softwares and many normal giveaway,but this time totally different giveaway. click below link to know how to participate there -- http://www.trickscollector.blogspot.com/2013/01/worthy-giveaway-win-100-paypal-balance.html

---------- Post added 17th Jan 2013 at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th Jan 2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

I am requesting all to reply below who are viewing this giveaway!

20 comments
Thanx for your comment, i have 2 other giveaway,which can bring more money to you. just stay tuned , will post 1000 dollar giveaway soon!

Sounds like some sad guy wanting facebook and twatter likes. 6 out of the nine steps to participate involve logging into FB or twatter. Oh well, good luck to the lucky winner who gives away his details for $100. Im not knocking it... I find it very enterprising for someone to give away $100. :)

Sounds like some sad guy wanting facebook and twatter likes. 6 out of the nine steps to participate involve logging into FB or twatter. Oh well, good luck to the lucky winner who gives away his details for $100. Im not knocking it... I find it very enterprising for someone to give away $100. :)
no bro,u can also log-in with your email . btw,there is no harmful content,the box of giveaway u are seeing is developed by punctube,one of the trusted giveaway organizer. u can also revoke access of that app from ur fb or twitter acc after ending of that giveaway. i also have completed several giveaway on punchtube, okey! good luck,thanx mate.

Im not knocking it!... I said that in my previous post... but even though I may be able to mail it... that guy will still have my details!... even if the mail address is false and I win... how will he contact me?.. hahaha. What it amounts to in my oppinion, is either way, by mail or FB or Twatter.... he gets a database full of names etc for $100! Now that is great advertising at a very little cost.... try spending that amount for XXX amount of addresses and names and contacts etc etc.... (p.s.... sorry to have knocked your thread.... Im being cynical...and wary!)

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

p.s. you forgot to mention that it is only open to:

1. ELIGIBILITY: Ftechblog Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Ftechblog. Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. All employees of Ftechblog. (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

okey bro!its ok,as u wish! i can understand, Do u not have any fake fb acc! use ur real email and fake fb acc. i had tried it bro,he cant access your fb or twitter profile,he can just see ur email .

because u are fearing to expose ur personal acc, and from where u got the terms and conditions, anybody can join it!

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

because u are fearing to expose ur personal acc, and from where u got the terms and conditions, anybody can join it!

Im saying only those that can legally enter...if over 18... and the majority that you are exposing this ad to here on WJ are under 18 that in my book means those that have a legal PP acount for the prize and a legal FB (which is illegal to have a false one!) and legal email account!... oh well, like I said... good luck with it. I said in my first post I wasnt knocking it.... I just find it a dubious way to collect information. :)

Last edited:
but i never instert an email
hello bro maloxi, i want to say that if you have logged-in to that giveaway using ur facebook or twitter then the email address u used for creating ur facebook or twitter account will be used to contact you, or they can also contact you via the email address you had left on comment area! ok? thanks for asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back