Will this make you change to chrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

litewarez

Ok so i found this video about google chrome.

Now i can vouch for these speeds. aslong as you have ok system and ok connection you WILL get these speeds..

[youtube]nCgQDjiotG0&hd=1[/youtube]

Will you switch onver for a trial.. just 1 day.. test it out..
Hope you enjoy it.

37 comments
Read my post..

i said i can vouch for these speeds.. this is how fast it is on my x64 4G with 10MB Connection..

I said i can vouch for it.

Being using Chrome since it came out. It's speeds are like the video and way way faster than FireFox.

I could name all the other areas Chrome is better such as the javascript engine, CSS, updates and plugins but your not allowed enough characters in a reply.

The reason i make this thread is because from a developers POV, i know that the engine this is built on is much faster then firefox and i wish others just to try it for 1 day.

If you still think firefox is better then thats fair enough but i bet you will love chrome after 1 day

Please just try it...

Shadow, get me a direct link to minefield please i cant find one!

i have got it and chromium i admit i do use it sometimes but the main reason i use firefox is because firebug the port for the chrome one sucks and thats the plugin i use the most i cant live without it

I dont understand how you can see that FireBug is better than Chrome Inspector. it has the same features + much more, its not a plugin and its built by google, its faster then firebug.. But thats your opinion and thats fine but are you sure its just because your use to firebug ?

I think the only reason I'm still using FF is that I'm used to it now. Of course that's why I stayed with IE for quite awhile even after knowing I should change.
Then again I go back before the days of Quarter Deck Internet Suite (I think that was it) first came out...us old people are hard to get to switch from the familiar sometimes... ;) But I'm going to give Chrome a try for a few days and see if I can get in the "habit" of using it. I've given it a day many times since it first came out but kept going back to FF. So I'll give it 3 days full use and see what happens.

Salman :/ thats totally wrong, Opera just tell you that widely where chrome and firfox dont mention it as its a must and people just know its there, you telling me you have never seen a clear cache button in IE,Chrome,Firefox ???

Salman :/ thats totally wrong, Opera just tell you that widely where chrome and firfox dont mention it as its a must and people just know its there, you telling me you have never seen a clear cache button in IE,Chrome,Firefox ???

What Clear Cache???
I want to say that when I am on a really slow connection Opera loads Images,Flash,JS etc from its cache but others download it again and again ;)

Noooo lol

How it works is every file on server has like a UID to that file, this is like an electronic tag. when tha file changes in any way theres a new etag, so firefox downloads te new file..

i think opera can egnore that tag meaning you dont see updates for ages :/

lol Ok Get a Slow Connection eg. Modem for Testing this.
And try to open a Flash game and also refresh th page, in all the browsers and tell me which was the best. It will be Opera (Chrome will be the slowest :'( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back