will pay 100$ to anyone who can teach me how to get warez traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzukuzu

Banned
Banned
hello,

i will pay 100$ via paypal to someone who can learn me to get a lot of download traffic to a download site of me.

one way was katz, but its dead

- i want direct traffic like from katz, no seo, google hard working shit

just pm me

Last edited:
15 comments
Well, most important is to focus on SEO. See where you can compete (keywords) etc. also DDL traffic can contribute.

"- i want direct traffic like from katz, no seo, google hard working shit"

1) you probably don't even know what SEO is
2) search engine traffic (in your case google hard working shit) is most important just like direct traffic
3) Katz didn't relied on direct traffic (only)

Last edited:
1 DDL dead (Katz) 50+ more DDL's up and they are good enough

another thing, SEO is your answer just hire a guy and let him do seo to you warez site (Guy should be trusted) let him do "OnPage" "OffPage" + Backlink of your site (this is the second thing which you needed) after you done it just wait a month or two and you'll see yourself the hits you will get :)

all this work will be done under 100$ i guess

thanks

To be honest, a lot of people have really taken this SEO approach a little too seriously. I know people like mr happy promote it here, but it's as if you took everything he said and exaggerated it.
No matter how great your SEO is, your site could still get no traffic, or very little. Please stop suggesting people to SEO their sites when they ask for help. Mr Happy also emphasized other key aspects that are equally or more important then SEO, such as content, affiliates and style. So when this guy, no matter how stubborn(stupid)he sounds, he obviously is just looking for traffic.

What's the best way to get direct traffic? Buy ads on big sites. Done. On which sites and how much to spend is the tricky part and will make or break sites.

well so19 if you stop putting content you won't get a shit there's nothing out you will get traffic

about the adspots yeah i agree buying adspots is good but rather than paying 50/60$/monthly including 3-4 websites adspots why not get that traffic on our own site? by just following the simple step?
paying 60-70$ atleast to done the seo on your forum and get the traffic like a blast lol and letting people buy adspots from "YOU"

well i will still go with SEO if you really want good enough traffic all unique visitors

you just gotta wait thats all i want to say

thanks

To be honest, a lot of people have really taken this SEO approach a little too seriously. I know people like mr happy promote it here, but it's as if you took everything he said and exaggerated it.
No matter how great your SEO is, your site could still get no traffic, or very little. Please stop suggesting people to SEO their sites when they ask for help. Mr Happy also emphasized other key aspects that are equally or more important then SEO, such as content, affiliates and style. So when this guy, no matter how stubborn(stupid)he sounds, he obviously is just looking for traffic.

What's the best way to get direct traffic? Buy ads on big sites. Done. On which sites and how much to spend is the tricky part and will make or break sites.

Incorrect. If you pay attention to the smallest details aswell and make sure you know what you're doing, you will see progress 100%.

SEO is very important.

You can't get big, really big, if you have terrible SEO.

Why not to use SEO and DDL submission both..U can do both in your website and once your website get good organic traffic u can stop submission to ddl's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back