Wikileaks confirms Chinese Government Attacked Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

Everyone know's Google pulled out of China back earlier this year after issues with censorship and attacks on Gmail accounts coming from China.

At the time Google said in a statement a "highly sophisticated and targeted attack on our corporate infrastructure". Part of it was aimed at the Gmail accounts of "Chinese human rights activists".

Shortly after this Google moved it's China mainland base to Hong Kong.

While Google and the US suspected leading Chinese politicians were behind the hacking, neither the company nor the US government said so at the time.

Documents released in Wikileaks now confirm that the Chinese Government were involved in the attacks even though they have constantly denied it.

So what has happened since Google left China?
Well Badu's (the major search engine in China) share price has exploded. The problem is it has exploded way beyond what it's traffic has grown.

It's market share price is a classic bubble which is about to burst. The Chinese search market is becoming the biggest market in the world (bigger than the USA) which has helped fuel the interest and growth of Badu's share price but it's growth is unsustainable. It's going to crash and crash badly.

While it's being out of the news in the last few months their's still plenty more action left to come in the Chinese Search Market.

3 comments
We knew this already, well actually everyone who followed the news about knew it. But the others now saying they have evidence, and they trust it. What are they trusting, wikileaks?
If I now say that I have evidence, will people believe me? No, but why him?

Believe me, there is something wrong in this. This isn't as it seems to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back