Selling Wiki Push - High Authority, PR0~PR8, Up to 7.000 Unique Wiki Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindmaster

Review Copies Available!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 URL and 3 keywords

One free review copy for a moderator!
2 Half price review copies for the: 9000 wiki backlinks - 3000 unique wikis.

11 comments
Rox got the free review copy.

Remaining:
2 review copies at $20 each X 9.000 wiki backlinks from 3.000 unique wikis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each submission get a new account created with different username.
Articles are heavy spinned for minimal footprint.

Last edited:
i got the review copy yesterday and tested the links. Here you can see them - http://snpr.cm/uYfhdN.png

All are wiki sites and keywords/links are used inside the article (related to your site). You get the password to the user profile as well, can use them in future.

Thanks for the review, would buy from you whenever required.

Here is my completely honest review :)

About mindmaster: Guy is great. He is very communicative and professional, and dealing with him is really smooth.

About his service: I got my report as soon as he came online and saw my pm that I sent him the money.(Maybe he did the job in the meantime because we had some issues as I don't have paypal, maybe he have blazing fast tools...).

Anyway, I got full report with links to all articles(3350 links to be precise), my usernames(different for every wiki) and password. I manually checked more than 20 articles and every article is as it should be. Mindmaster mixed three provided keywords and main url + in-deep urls.

Wikies are from all over the world, which I think its great. The only thing I don't like(but you can't really expect different from wikies) is that most of the links are rel="nofollow".

I can't really say if this service boosted my traffic or not because I got my report few minutes ago and google needs time to crawl all that, but I would highly recommend this guy and his services to anyone :)

Reports send for the last 5 days.

Opened for new orders.

Only today:
The package 9.000 wiki backlinks - 3.000 unique wiki domains only 50%
So instead of paying $39, you pay only $20.
Offer available today only. PM me for payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back