Why should I submit to the other search engines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Submitting to other search engines create a diversity of your links. People also use other search engines other than Google and this will help your website to get noticed in other areas also.

Although each search engine has their own respective algorithm they use to rank website. Submitting your site to other search engines can give your site the possibility to rank for some of your targeting keywords.

Best Search engine

Hai,

Google is one of the best search engine.so most of the people use this search engine only.Now a days Google update every new algorithm so most of the seo people affected by Google.Its may be they get chance means all the people avoid the google and move to use another best search engine of Bing..

Regards
Sathiya sugu

Last edited:
Submit to search engine

Google is not only the main source of traffic and i also get 15% of my website visitor from other search engine like ask, bing etc and ping is the best ways to easily mass search engine submission.

Every one know that Google is best but in some countries Google is not the top search engine such as in Russia = Yandex, China = baidu, etc. So if you are targeting on different countries then you have to work on other search engines also. and one thing also I want to tell you that, Google also offer many search engine pages such as google.co.jp, google.com.sa, google.co.uk. If your are targeting on japan trafic then you have to work on google.co.jp.

Google is the largest search engine and its algorithm are complex in nature, submitting your website in other search engines benefits you to target more visibility and leads.

Yahoo & Bing traffic

Google is not only the main source of traffic and i also get 15% of my website visitor from other search engine like ask, bing etc and ping is the best ways to easily mass search engine submission.

One of my sites that has been penalized by Google still gets a lot of traffic (and sales) from Yahoo and Bing.

I like to differentiate the sources of my traffic. Adding site to few search engines is one of the easiest methods to do it. That's why I think it's a good idea to be familiar with Yahoo, Bing and maybe few other search engines.

Submitting to the other engines (Bing-Yahoo and maybe few others) is beneficent because even though they have a small % of the market share , 10% out of 100 billion searches is 10 billion searches (for example) which is also an amazing number. Another pro for the "other" search engines is that their algorithm is not as developed as Google so they rely on other SE signs which can help you even you are new.
You would be amazed how some sites rely only on Bing/Yahoo network (specially EMDs).

These days most of search engine crawl your website automatically. In most cases your registrar submit your domain to major search engines. But there are local search engines, where you need to list your website, business or other manually. You also need to verify your identity. This can even bring good business from your local search engines and directories. They never crawl your website. It always has to be submitted.

People have different preferences. Google is your preference but for some it is Yahoo or Bing.
So, if you want your site to reach more audience and increase your online presence then you need to also consider what people preferences are.

Sumbission to search engine generally helps you to increase number of visitors and it's surely impact good in SEO

Because you need organic traffic more

Hi,

Instead of going for auto submission of the website to the search engine, you should prefer choice of the search engine.

Note: We all want to be seen by many people, and for that beside google you should submit to other major search engines as well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back