Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

629 comments
I hope it is temporary although I am preparing the ground in case it closes.

It has been working well for years and providing good income.
so u want say, ur visitors dont have problem with netu player? maybe is good for u cuz u have big traffic, for other users is sht..

when u create account u have 20$ per 10k views, when u start making some traffic u got like 9-13$ per 10k views.. many users dont like unstable earnings.. maybe u love netu bcs u only click on "copy video" and u dont need to do anything.. idk just saying but for me, its sh*t.. when owner take our money, he could at least fix the bugs...

Help pls. Why now netu does not have paypal transfer? I was VIP member for years, and now like many my friends we cant use anymore netu. because we only can use paypal. Does anybody know it will be back or we are done with netu? because if we cant transfer our money... Pls someone respond thank u good people.

Help pls. Why now netu does not have paypal transfer? I was VIP member for years, and now like many my friends we cant use anymore netu. because we only can use paypal. Does anybody know it will be back or we are done with netu? because if we cant transfer our money... Pls someone respond thank u good people.
i have same problem, i was VIP for years and years.. i feel u brother.. for my Netu is R.I.P.. try filemoon or other player with stable earning.. =)

I was also a VIP for many years.
Seeing how they are and how the rates actually went down last year.
Until today they were honest paying that is true, now they have problems and they are linked to cryptocurrencies.

If there was a bullrun in the crypto world, it is possible that it would return to normal. But next year I doubt it will happen.

What does happen is that a few months ago they no longer deleted files due to inactivity, people will stop uploading and some will delete so they will not have space problems.

Since I trusted them, I have videos but I'm calmly moving others just in case and being prepared in case it closes.

I think they also had problems with DMCA
Post automatically merged:

new option:

* p2p market used to sell coins to other users, when they send to you money you need to confrm payment request on this page

Last edited:
What exactly is this good for?
Could you write something useful about this?
For example, you put USDT-TRC20: (your address) amount of NETU coin that you put in your account and how much you "sell" each 1 maximum $0.99 Then another person can buy it and send the amount to your address, you confirm and they send your NETU coins to their account. I did an operation of 50 and it was good.

It's all nice. Why should people buy netu coins from you, they are of no use? If he made something like an auchtion that netu chinos are useful for something, surely people would buy from each other. This way the option has no purpose.

For example, you put USDT-TRC20: (your address) amount of NETU coin that you put in your account and how much you "sell" each 1 maximum $0.99 Then another person can buy it and send the amount to your address, you confirm and they send your NETU coins to their account. I did an operation of 50 and it was good.
I see, then it's not a salary. Just sell it to someone. Monero will then be the only payment left.
And yes, who would really buy it, it's just pointless that way.

If it makes sense, there are people who put in money to have the videos for an unlimited time.
And other people looking to exchange those coins for monero.

What doesn't make sense is that people sell PayPal for $0.99 because whoever buys for commissions has to pay more money than they receive, not like in TRX where shipping is free.
Post automatically merged:

Or those who use it to have their videos for free without advertising. at 1 netu coin per TB.

Last edited:
who is stupid enough to buy that? I will transfer the videos to another player first..

and yes, it would be good if netu brought back the auction, everything had a point, even people used it the most because of that

Last edited:
Today I asked for the remaining part through P2P, yesterday everything was perfect... but today it doesn't appear in anything and my discounted balance is the only thing I see.

I don't think even Peter is going to buy balances about the p2p market.

It will be difficult to get money except for Monero. The only thing that in general cryptos seems to be a bit of a bullrun

Dude my monero has been pending since octuber 18 :laughing:
I guess i was lucky, i got mine after 9 days of waiting (requested on 28th, got it last night). Requested another payout and if it goes well (within 10ish days) ill start buying sub 0.95 USDT offers, i dont mind waiting extra few days...

Back