Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

629 comments
Hello, here are a number of my visitors (not all) when they try to see a video netu they cannot instead they have a network error message
anyone else having the same problem?

Netu is good program and stabile.Not coin washing machine site.Real Pay Paypal not coins.All coin bitcoin..etc...fake programs.You upload hard work low profits and high exchange sites destroy your profits.Coin payed site all fake and hype programs.Real Paypal,Skrill,bankwire... Coin fake sites!

I have never used a worse site in my life. I'm waiting a few days for him to pay me via btc address, besides, the player constantly has some problems. My visitors complain that they can't play the video, that there are no subtitles, that the video stops in the middle of the video. Poor, poor, even when you write to him on e-mail, he doesn't answer, when I write to him on Skype, he just looks and of course doesn't answer. IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED THE NETU, MY RECOMMENDATION IS NOT TO USE IT AND NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN IMAGINATION NETU COIN...

The guy put a stupid gray button that you have to click to play the movie, full of ads, and yet it doesn't work properly and doesn't do anything about it.

now he has limited it to $100, and I'm waiting for a few days for Menthol to send my hard-earned money... and as soon as he remembers to send the money, he can only withdraw $100 again...

I WISH I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS POOR SITE

Please recommend me a good video player that is not smelly and dood

Has anyone managed to withdraw all the money from netu? I don't know what to do to get my money from this retarded player. I've been waiting like crazy for a couple of days for him to send me money to my bitcoin address, he still hasn't removed the limit, I don't understand why he's giving us money if he's not going to pay us? What does that menthol do with our money and where did our money end up? As far as I can see, he is somehow trying to get away with this limit, because he has pledged our money. I'm just sorry that I put over 90k videos on this retarded player that doesn't work properly..

you're not the only one.. I haven't been paid for 8,9 days.. I don't know what owner do, but it seems to me that this will be an exit scam..
Lol i got mail from netu, he send me money and say "If you registered on webmaster forums, please write positive feedback about us, AND DO NOT SHARE SCREENSHOTS with payments, dont show our and your wallets! We love to work with you, if you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact us."
Bruh :laughing::laughing:

Back