Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

627 comments
this player was created by a idiot.. clicking on some gray button that is not even visible .. total shi*
subtitles don't work more than they do ... 429 everytime in admin panel, player sometimes does not display and many, many other problems
if the owner does not wake up, will be over soon :)
YU ARE MY MANN, I LOVE YOU BROO.. finally someone has an opinion like mine :heart:

i told same thing.. but people are blind..
Post automatically merged:

and it's not the first time that it doesn't work, bit by bit it doesn't work, people protest that their vpn comes out even though they are not on vpn, damn it vpn detect didn't even know how to do it properly menthol. #netuPowerOFF

Last edited:
It shows me this message even though it is from a domain that is not mine.

Code:
Low AD earnings on some of your sites: Your domains: nicetube.one, flagged by google as abusive experience, please resolve this issue, we cant show ads on this domains and earn money for you.
You need to remove all pop ads and request google to recheck your site. What to do and how to resolve it.
It is not my domains, Close

Check that it is not my domain

Hey, guys? anyone here having some issues with VPN detection as well? Some of my visitors are getting frustrated because they can't seem to play the video even though they swear they're not using a VPN. I tried reaching out to Netu for help, but they asked me to provide the IP addresses of the complaining visitors. Unfortunately, none of them wanted to give me their IP addresses. It's a bit of a bummer :sweat_smile:

Hey, guys? anyone here having some issues with VPN detection as well? Some of my visitors are getting frustrated because they can't seem to play the video even though they swear they're not using a VPN. I tried reaching out to Netu for help, but they asked me to provide the IP addresses of the complaining visitors. Unfortunately, none of them wanted to give me their IP addresses. It's a bit of a bummer :sweat_smile:
everyone have that problem but.., admin dont care about that...

Zone 1​
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia
up to 80.00 NETU coins
Zone 2​
Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany​
up to 60.00
NETU coins
Zone 3​
Japan, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, South Africa​
up to 40.00
NETU coins
Zone 4​
All other countries​
up to 20.00
NETU coins
somebody can convert me in USD?

"We accept: Paypal, BTC, USDT, Payeer, Perfectmoney" those are listed on the site, anyone knows if any more methods are available? I have too low income to withdraw now....

Back