Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

627 comments
is there any medium to communicate with netu team any rep in this forum ? Although it is back for now but streaming is very slow. Don't know how long will it last this time.

is there any medium to communicate with netu team any rep in this forum ? Although it is back for now but streaming is very slow. Don't know how long will it last this time.
It was an user Vladimiriky or something like this. But he wasn't active from a long time, I don't think he will answer here. I also searched on google for an official thread of netu, but I couldn't find anything.

Has anyone else experienced a drop in visits of half or more since returning?
I've been keeping an eye on my view count and noticed that it's gone down quite a bit. I'm not sure if it's because of netu or because of Ramadan affecting my adult website's traffic. Even though my view count has decreased, I don't think it should be this much. But, on the bright side, my CPM on netu is going up.

It's very simple for netu, 10 000 views on a video (for my case) corresponds for netu to about 782 views counted and rewarded... But well we do with it, the file storage and the bandwidth is very expensive and this price is only increasing with the inflation... In addition they have to pay services on purpose to hide the files and their identities so I don't blame them... As long as the player works and offers quality content without lag, it's fine by me!

It's very simple for netu, 10 000 views on a video (for my case) corresponds for netu to about 782 views counted and rewarded... But well we do with it, the file storage and the bandwidth is very expensive and this price is only increasing with the inflation... In addition they have to pay services on purpose to hide the files and their identities so I don't blame them... As long as the player works and offers quality content without lag, it's fine by me!
When I use others they generate between 3-6 times less visits than NETU. I think he is one of the most sincere in the count. Then not all traffic will count.

I have the same thought as you, that's why I use netu as my main player. (if not small question, you also you do not see the bids? He removed them and replaced them with the flip game) ?
The question is not for me - but I am in the same situation:
you also you do not see the bids? He removed them and replaced them with the flip game ?
Yes, the bids disappeared - with my all auction balance too, around $48-50...
Post automatically merged:

And also the views counted and the CPM dropped down, both...

Last edited:
I have the same thought as you, that's why I use netu as my main player. (if not small question, you also you do not see the bids? He removed them and replaced them with the flip game) ?
What was there before to bet with the bonus has been removed. now they put the flip... but it gives me a thing to use it and lose money without further ado.

I think I have a coherent justification for the explanation of the decrease of the CPM at netu... Indeed, remember, before launching a video to view it users had to watch a live twitch or YouTube and often it was interviews with Elon Musk (for my part...) at that time for French views I had an average CPM of about 50$ for 10 000 views. At that time netu was working with a company in the sale of YouTube and Twitch views that was located in Dubai and the prices were about I think 5$ for 1 000 views. Now I noticed that netu is not working with this company anymore since they banned their domain name... An oversight on their part or the company in Dubai that closed? What do you think about this theory?

Back