Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

596 comments
Netu:
Privacy first!
We are going from non-privacy coins to privacy by default crypto coin - XMR!
From 2024-02-20 Binance will stop support XMR, you can use any other exchange from this list

( I don't understand what we have to change again ) ?
Binance will no longer offer XMR tokens, so you will need to use a third-party crypto wallet to update your XMR wallet address.
It is not necessary to make any changes if you are not utilizing the XMR wallet on Binance.

Binance will no longer offer XMR tokens, so you will need to use a third-party crypto wallet to update your XMR wallet address.
It is not necessary to make any changes if you are not utilizing the XMR wallet on Binance.
Thank you, i use Monero gui wallet for send/receive xmr, i dont ned to make changes?

Good morning. A question... Now that binance does not accept monero, what would be the best option to send monero? The truth is that with Binance it was very easy for me to withdraw the money, now I don't know. Thanks.

He made payments on the 16th when he was at maximum monero at $150.
Only Coin payouts half year. Netu is over.No upload All.No coin work! Real site is paypal,skrill,banktransfer.No coin and change sites is big exchange sites and low profit your work! Netu is DEAD half year.No upload all.

Back