Why in WJ lots of members got ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Because people can't behave. There's also loads of spammers, scammers and retarded people in the world.. We can't save 'em all.

Roughly 6% of our user-base consists of banned members; is that a lot or not? I really don't know.. :P

We actually aren't that strict.. compared to places like DP where random permanent bans are commonplace. You'd have to be either a scammer, spammer, hacker or completely retarded to get banned here.

One day banned, second unbanned :D Most of them for scam/spam/rules, another half just temporary because can't keep their mouth closed >_>X-D

Its easy, but yet hard to get banned. Once your retarded & do shit, you can easily get banned. But once you behave yourself you'll never get banned. Example like me, I've never been banned.

Wj is the most laid back forum I've ever been on. I think that's one of the reasons it really can't be considered a serious webmasters forum. Wouldn't want it any other way though

Most of those peoples are still under probation... and they just post their thread 2-5 times, and exactly the same.. or they just post referral links in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back