Status
Not open for further replies.
3 comments
welcome.png

Congratulations! You have now activated your WJunction account.

Because you're a new member, your access to certain forums and features is restricted.

In order to have these restrictions lifted and transition from being a New Member in "Probation" to a Regular Member, you are required to:
  1. Make at least 2 posts on the forums. (Minimum "post count" of 2.)
  2. Be registered for over 2 days (48 hours).
Once your account satisfies both criteria, your account will automatically be converted to that of a regular "Registered Member".

You can make your first post by creating a new thread and introducing yourself in the Introductions sub-forum. You can include a couple of sentences mentioning what brings you to WJunction and maybe the URLs of any web sites you may own. Just a way of saying "hi" to everyone here.

make more posts :D

Mmm ok but I don't want to spam...

welcome.png

Congratulations! You have now activated your WJunction account.

Because you're a new member, your access to certain forums and features is restricted.

In order to have these restrictions lifted and transition from being a New Member in "Probation" to a Regular Member, you are required to:
  1. Make at least 2 posts on the forums. (Minimum "post count" of 2.)
  2. Be registered for over 2 days (48 hours).
Once your account satisfies both criteria, your account will automatically be converted to that of a regular "Registered Member".

You can make your first post by creating a new thread and introducing yourself in the Introductions sub-forum. You can include a couple of sentences mentioning what brings you to WJunction and maybe the URLs of any web sites you may own. Just a way of saying "hi" to everyone here.

Did you read what I wrote? I registered on 2nd Oct 2010 -as you can see in my profile - And today is 7th october so I have been a member for 5 DAYS. And at the moment I have 4 posts... Gosh, It's been 5 days since I wanted to ask a simple question in that thread and I can't. :(

EDIT: =) After I wrote this post, I was converted to 'member'! Thank you! and problem solved ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back