Why Google Is Best Search Engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 comments
- Massive listing.
- It relies on a simplicity that many other search engines lack.
- It is a crawler based search engine, meaning that it has software programs designed to "crawl" the information on the net and add it to its sizeable database.
- Less noticeable ads

That's pretty much what I could think of. There are many other reasons.

The google algorithm, the results which are displayed are too relevant.
Even sometimes it goes even further and suggests / displays result related info.

A Picture speaks a thousand words :P

eK8zT.png

It used to be the best engine. I would disagree with anyone who says it's still the best.

It's still the best one to have your web pages listed higher on, due to its userbase.

- Simplicity (User friendly too)
- Speed with which it serves results (anyone else to beat it on average?)
- Relevancy is best (ads even)
- Less ads
- I could search for images, videos, news, text etc...
- They keep on improving their algorithms (Offcourse this could be bad for webmaster, but this most of the time improves user experience)
- Safesearch and other searching tools

@SJshah which would you say is the best search engine now??? till theres some search engine to beat it its the best, i would say because its so uniquely linked with android

I guess because they are the most known, by the young, the older and practically everyone knows what google is.

It is the most used search engine. But I don't know, I love google, it finds what I want with no crap, other search engines wont win for me

I have to agree on some parts like when you tend to turn on your computer and go for a researching activity, agree or disagree, the first thing that pops on our mind is Google. That's the good advantage about Google. It's like our home, that no matter where we go once we need solutions for our problems, we always go to our first option above all the alternatives offered. However, Google is just like us, imperfect, that sometimes it cannot provide direct answers but you see without the effort putted and full analysis applied, we are given at least small ideas about the problem.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

But actually, in the past few years I am more on Yahoo geek. It's because of the interface itself. It attracts people and drags people's attention but of course, Google's interface proves that they are really made to provide answers and teach answers. One advantage also, it loads quickly unlike Yahoo because Yahoo has a lot of Jquery and Javascripts applied that mostly causes internet traffic.

Because,search engine optimization what is most enduring about Google is its various segments and individual functions. Where there are social networking sites, to personal mail accounts (gmail) or chat rooms (gtalk) and other information sources, Google has provided a list, category and a plethora of useful info that perhaps serves the best literal meaning possible for the word- search.!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back