why big movie sites use paypal ? and How they Do not go to jail, the government do not track paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

123files

why big movie sites use paypal ? and How they Do not go to jail, the government do not track paypal?
I always use bitcoin, but i seed big sites use paypal when they running movies sites.

28 comments
flixtor.to uses a special system. They don't process Paypal payments through their site. There is no connection between their Paypal account and their sites.

You first transfer USD 0.01 to a Paypal account. Then they contact you and tell you to which paypal account to sent the rest too. They have a whole network.

It's a bit of a drag, so I use CC (processed in Vietnam) and buy their service for 2 years.

I am use few times but i am forget site url and is work. My question is good to put donate button on streaming site ?
Not the best way to ask users for help, why can’t you offer the user to exchange their money for any useful service that is streaming video on your site?

How you mean ?
It can be various premium subscriptions, premium players, lack of advertising on the site, access only through links to Google disk. Asking for help in the form of a donation, you dissolve in the user's eyes, and introduce into the uncertainty the end user (((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back