Who's your fav GFX'er

Who is your Fav GFX'er

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
35 comments
Most gfxers in here suck tbh, I didn't see anybody creating some professional except Flash and Elio maybe, But propz for them trying and helping people.

Edit: Lol take me off the poll, I ain't no gfx dude.

and now i had tried to post all the decent one's and soryy if i forgot someone and this time i can't do anything cause the poll have max 10 options

man ok ok sry for creating this thread you can tell and admin to delete this and can even ban me if he thinks tht it was a spam sry once again for creating this thread ever LOL i just want an opinion not complaints

If you care to read the thread, no one "flamed" him. They are just suggesting other users who posses graphical talent to be added to that list.

If you care to read the thread, no one "flamed" him. They are just suggesting other users who posses graphical talent to be added to that list.

Yeah, I know.
Blah, whatever, keep the poll open.
And just let people tell him who others should be added. (He can keep a tally) XD

Well, if he is polling the audience to find out who is the most favorable graphics artist, he should have the proper personnel in the poll.

we can say..am still new on WJ..so i don't expect to get any vote and i can't vote coz i don't know the other graphic designers.

Shut up bitch X-(. Lol jk exel you know i love you :)<3... no not really.
And i saw i haven't seen his cock cause he said his graphical cock is larger than anyone else's.. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back