Whoo.ws Poster (WhooPoster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
Fellow WJ members,

This morning around 7 AM I woke up and suddenly got this idea when I was still in bed about creating a standalone application that allows users to submit downloads to Whoo.ws. I got up and started working and this was the result:

whooposter_large.png

WhooPoster is an application (1 EXE) that doesn't require installation, you can simply download it and run it! (The only thing you need is the .NET Framework)

Notice the question mark (?) next to the title label, if you click on it it opens another window where the "best practices" are written.

I hope this encourages more people to start submitting downloads to Whoo.ws.

You can download WhooPotser on the Whoo.ws Tools Page

Comments, suggestions & feedback is highly appreciated!

-Whoo

28 comments
Wow that is awesome, I wanted to have coder make something like that for me but instead you submit online like as if it was a webmaster submitting it :D

Good Job man

Thanks =)

Wow that is awesome, I wanted to have coder make something like that for me but instead you submit online like as if it was a webmaster submitting it :D

The possibilities are endless =)

I used it :)
Nice work m8 !

Thx mate =)

I woke up to the thought of sex this morning and you woke up to the thought of coding a application lol

That's because I have a gf and get laid often enough to have the ability not to think about sex in the morning :))

And, one thing, I don't like your header, so please replace it :p
210m8nl.png

Its transparent :p

I PM'ed you ;)

Wish i could have shared that thought with you in bed wow did i just say that :O

Swiftly moving on lol no seriously nice work whoo looks promising

Wish i could have shared that thought with you in bed wow did i just say that :O

I LOL'D. But nice work Whoo. I think this will encourage some people to submit. You will probably see a lot more of these mock releases from other ddl sites. Nice work. ;)

Looks good mate - Nice work. :)

Thanks =)

looks really good, ill test it out and submit some stuff

Great Ill be ready to accept submissions =)

Good job :). What's it written in?

It has been written in C# =)

Swiftly moving on lol no seriously nice work whoo looks promising

Lol thanks

I LOL'D. But nice work Whoo. I think this will encourage some people to submit. You will probably see a lot more of these mock releases from other ddl sites. Nice work. ;)

Thanks ACE, yeah you are right, good ideas get copied most of the time ;)
I might make a service that offers to code one for each site ;)

Awesome man. :) I am gonna use it... let's see if it earns me some points... :P

btw what kind of formatting should be use with it? (of Phpbb, VB or IPB?) It would be easier if I can use Phpbb formatting as I post most of my threads on WBB, which is a phpbb based forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back