Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk

hi

thanks for the work you put to make a new theme although i'm not happy with the new way of ordering the sections

i prefer them to be ordered vertically !

anyway, why we cannot see the users who view the topic ?

even the "user who are online now" bar disappeared from the footer !

thanks in advance

7 comments
I think the theme is great. Much more better, modern, clean, and pleasent.

However, there's some things that could be perfected. For starters there should be a "padding: 5vw 5vh;" to the body_wrapper elements. They are joined in the browser window limit and that is not user friendly to the eyes.

Also like D4rk said the forums ordered vertically is much more easier to get oriented. Like how it is right now it's confusing and the eyes get tired of making that ping-pong movement from left to right to read the forum's names. Ocidental human conception is from left to right and from top to bottom. We like horizontal landscape proportion but we prefer to read it vertically, that's how our adn it's designed.

With time we will get accustomed with new theme, but some minor bugs should have attention and not overlooked... The colors are really perfect for me only issue I think is the padding and margin measures to let things breath a little. When coding css always use relative measures like "vw", "vh", "vmin" and "vmax".

But yeah overall in certainly in the right direction. I like it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back