Who is your favorite businessman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

The title says it all Who is your favorite businessman?, also tell us why?

Mine has to be Warren Buffet because of his donations to charity and his simplicity.
He has donated 30 billion dollars to charity and after his death he will donate another 30 billions to charity. He owns the Berkshire Hathaway.

Last edited:
30 comments
Old school folks. John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford and J.P. Morgan

These are the folks who made our modern way of life possible. Take them out, who knows where we would be.

Not sure about the favourite but i envy Steve Jobs a lot! I mean - who the hell can sell millions of phones just because of a brand name and some old features which they portray as new. :P

he only want to save his money from TAX, thats why he donating money
Business Man Never waste & donate his money, He always invest.

Last edited:
Bill Gates all day.

And all of these other people (Primarily Americans) whom are donating 50% of their money to the world: http://givingpledge.org/

So much for the huge income separation gap, looks like these people (Americans) are doing the right thing.

Interesting question. Initially I found my head nodding in agreement to replies like Steve Jobs and then I though no.... that's a designer. If you have a fantastic product they usually sell themselves. Steve Jobs, Mark Zukerberg, Bill Gates, Henry Ford, etc developed great new products which did well but selling a great product is easy. Selling something that's shit or average is a challenge and a business man or woman who can sell crap is a good one.

I think the people mentioned are incredible designers. Jeff Bezos the CEO of Amazon I consider a business man. Not the best or my favorite but using him as a comparison. He sells basic everyday stuff like books and low quality copied tablets. Nothing Amazon sells is revolutionary or what I consider special like what Mark, Steve, Henry or Bill above did but Amazon does well as a company even if it's products are average common stuff.

Last edited:
President Obama because he has totally made the united states even worse.

Oh were asking who the fav business man is D:

lols,

50 Cent, and Steve Jobs,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back