Who is the Best Sachin Tendurkar Or Sir Don Bradman???

Sachin Tendurkar Or Don Batman - Who Is Best??

• Sachin Tendurkar

Votes: 53 79.1%
  • Don Batman

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on...Don Bradman? Gimme one good reason apart from the fact that his average is 99.99
That average aint hard to maintain if you play just 100 Matches.
Sachin is the legend!
Even after 400 matches, he averages over 40
100 centuries (I bet even Bradman never dreamt about 100 100s)
20k runs - Still sticking to Bradman?

Sachin deserves more respect than Bradman ever had...He is GOD!

Little Master FTW (y)

those days there are no strict rules...
& these days LBW's became very strict. & 3rd umpire...etc etc
still sachin is d best

Lol first change the name as you are insulting Sir Don Bradman. Also they are legends at their times and incomparable. In the past the rules were difft and Sir DOn Bradman used to play on his own way. Now the rules are difft and Sachin plays in his own way to achieve success. Also if I analyse, today playing Cricket is much tough than before coz of the rules.

According to an Survey conducted in Austrila b/w sachin and Don Bradman
Sachin got more Votes than Bradman!!
i have got this info from local news chanel might be 4 months ago!

well,
Bradman has seen sachin playing aganist Austrila in Melborne,. he especially came there to see Sachins batting but unfortunetly he scored low in that game!
Sir Don Bradman has invited Sachin Tendulkar to his home and Sachin has Visited!!

so!
Both are Legends of the Game!
during Bradman's time haveing Avg of 99 is not an chinds play
and now
haveing 20k runs and 99 Centureis in Carrier Tells All!!

Don Bradman never enjoyed fan following that Sachin has...I don't think any sports celebrity enjoys such a huge fan following :/

It's Bradman not batman stupid..Learn some respect for legends...I would vote for bradman..

And 2nd thing people who don't know abt cricket should not create thread like this insulting legends..

4vxW

for me its neither...sachin being the genius he is...has anyone one here watched sobers play???for he is my heroo....still view the vhs-rips of the 75 world cup and my god what a team west indies had..bet no one in the indian team today can play the fab four bowlers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back