Who got COVID-19 booster shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Numbness in my left arm for sure. My whole body felt like there wasn't no mitochondria in my cells that can generate energy, causing lethargy and sluggishness. I can't hold on to something tightly because I lost my left hand grip strength. Luckily, only three days I was in tatters.

Just to let you know, I am a recurrent brain tumor person.

I'm double vaccinated but I'm not sure if it's worth getting a booster anymore - studies are incredibly inconsistent about protection and its timing, media keeps scaring population that "even if you are vaccinated, new variants will probably evade it" etc, and then a new study shows that additional booster will actually protect you from new variant. (and still, not really cause percentage of protection is still low)
It's getting a real clownery, and I think I might as well take my own chances against whatever variant instead of taking a vaccine and barely upping my chances.
Unless there is much more deadlier variant or unless we have a better new generation vaccine, I won't get a booster most likely.

there are rumors that everyone need an booster every 3 months, at least in europe... im not taking the vaxxs... i dont want my DNA get changed or poisioned.

I got the booster yesterday and it knocked me out for 20 hours with migraine and tiredness and aches and pains in my bones, other then that no more side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back