Who are you "PCMasterz" do i know you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope "Mr Happy" he took my name and started getting stuff free which stuff cost

and he started saying i'm CyberAff (owner of FreshWap) i want to buy this domain. and sometimes he scam with my name

i got many peoples asking me why you scammed, why you not need this domain, are you brother or cousin of "PCMasterz" i don't even know why are they asking this silly question

but today praveer told me he started using my name everywhere and even he sent a sms to "Praveer" and told him my paypal is limited i can't buy domain @ ending he added

- CyberAff

WTF:|

Actually I called him yesterday asking what is happening and why did he scammed him. After the talks he said his bro wanna talk and he handed the phone to him. His bro said that he is cyberaff and admin of Freshwap. I then reasked pcmasterz whether cyberaff his bro or not and he said yes while we were chatting.

Heres the sms I got from him.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i9/ab88980c.jpg[/slide]

but there is not enough solid proof from either side to proove each other's accusation
i doubt whether we can ban someone based on assumption ?

i dont think so any mods will ban him.....becoz after so many issues..still online mods didnt banned the pcmasterz.....report to admin guys

I Got the news tht umang was also scammed...for $50 but since he is a 7th class student he is still thinking that he will get the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back