Status
Not open for further replies.

tr0jan[aLb]

Banned
Banned
Hello,

Who are Top10 forums that can make money from FileServe.com !

and who are Top 3 categories that can make sales from FileServe & FileSonic ?

16 comments
This thread makes me sad.

I suppose it would have felt weird to title your thread "Greedy Uploader Trying to Maximize Profits"?

lame thread......Just think when u click a button to create a thread like this or click on the search button.
<_<

Wait, you didn't actually mention who should reply here, and no one will ever tell you where they get most of downloads, use your brain, do some searches, just like everyone.

tr0jan[aLb];900689 said:
Maverick & JoomlaZ & makfun & Shahrukh & RapT1le & byte_s.

Why you are posting? X-(<_<
and Who ask your? :@;)
We're posting because we thought we should let you know various things.

I'm assuming you meant to say "Who asked you?" The answer, of course, is you asked the WJunction community, and some of us having something to say that maybe you don't want to hear.

Personally, I'm disappointed to see another uploader out there who is only uploading for the money, and not to actually build something or share what they can. It's absolutely disgraceful.

No one will tell you where the golden eggs are...
I agree with this dude.

Personally, I'm disappointed to see another uploader out there who is only uploading for the money, and not to actually build something or share what they can. It's absolutely disgraceful.
Greediness can be a great factor in this things unfortunately but if we give out the goods, they'll be used up more then a mexican hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back