VPS WhiteLabelHosting.info - 1Gbps(1000Mbits) VPS from $8/month (Ecatel,The Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzyme

Hello fellow wJunction users!

I am here to introduce to you, WhiteLabelHosting! We offer a hefty bandwidth limit with rather large port caps which allow you to access the full potential of our network! Enjoy super fast download and upload speeds from our Netherlands location. We may not offer fully managed support by default, but our friendly staff await your requests every day, 9-5! Just ask away and let us review your request, we won't disappoint you!

COUPONS:
50% OFF!
We respect your privacy, we won't go snooping around in your files, and only act upon direct complaints from authorities (Such as DMCA).

Our Plans (The Netherlands):

WLH - VPS1

• Processor: 2 x 2.4GHz Core
  • RAM: 512MB
  • Hard Disk: 25GB
  • Bandwidth: 1TB
  • Dedicated IP(s): 1
  • CP: SolusVM
Price: $8.00/M

WLH - VPS2

• Processor: 2 x 2.4GHz Cores
  • RAM: 768MB
  • Hard Disk: 75GB
  • Bandwidth: 2TB
  • Dedicated IP(s): 1
Price: $15.00/M

WLH - VPS3

• Processor: 3 x 2.4GHz Cores
  • RAM: 1536MB
  • Hard Disk: 150GB
  • Bandwidth: 3TB
  • Dedicated IP(s): 2
Price: $20.00/M

WLH - VPS4
  • Processor: 4 x 2.4GHz Cores
  • RAM: 3072MB
  • Hard Disk: 250GB
  • Bandwidth: 4TB
  • Dedicated IP(s): 2
Price: $30.00/M

Upgrades:

RAM
256MB: Contact Us
512MB: Contact Us
1024MB: Contact Us

Hard Disk
50GB: Contact Us
100GB: Contact Us

All our VPS nodes are held in Ecatel datacenter, Amsterdam. We provide semi-managed support and provide free reboot/reinstalls.

Not allowed on our network:
Malware
CP
Phishing
Spam
DDoS

Contact?:
WhiteLabelHosting
You may contact us on our support system: Support

Payment Methods: PayPal.

WhiteLabelHosting.co

Last edited by a moderator:
12 comments
no one going to be stupid to buy when you ripped loads off on hackforum due to being hacked and did a runner without refunding people

no one going to be stupid to buy when you ripped loads off on hackforum due to being hacked and did a runner without refunding people

No one done a runner so why you talking shit? After the situation with OVH, everyone was reinstated with a new VPS in The Netherlands asap. I don't know anything about being 'hacked'. I'm only a middle man.

Been informed there is some sort of DNS issue between Cloudflare/Namecheap. All VPS nodes are still accessible. There is nothing we can do to have this resolved any faster as it is completely out of our control. In the meantime, you can edit your host file and add:

205.204.81.41 whitelabelhosting.co

The issue should hopefully be resolved within the next 48 hours. As i said, client nodes are not affected.

Thanks Enzyme for notifying our customers here @ WJunction.

Yes all nodes are still running as usual, our domain however will be offline until NameCheap receives a response from their upstream provider about why our domain is in a certain state.

Please resolve this within 48 hours or else the thread will be closed until your website is up and running again.

As stated, the issue is with Cloudflare/Namecheap. If the issue isn't resolved shortly then i am sure that WhiteLabelHosting will take necessary actions in order to have their web site back online.

I've gone ahead and reverted to our old domain (whitelabelhosting.info).

We understand that some clients may have had invoices they were unable to pay, now would be the time to pay them. All services have ran as usual so please do note that your VPS itself was not effected by our domains down time.

Here are the new links for all customers to use :

VPS Control Panel : http://vps.whitelabelhosting.info (as you can see we've added the option to use port 80, so no more using specific ports like 5353 !)

Emails : All the same - Just replace .co with .info

We hope everyone of our clients will resume service as usual - if you have any questions or need support after this 3 day down time you can go ahead and open a ticket - We'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Not satisfied with your modification. Please modify the initial post to have all the correct details and have links to a licensed WHMCS (or similar script) where people can order.

If you want to be in business, don't be lazy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back