Whitehat SEO Directory Submission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wadibahi

Hi !
I have some new niche websites & i am interest in whitehat SEO. but i am new in this, please anyone tell me Directory Submission is part of whitehat SEO?

5 comments
Yes. It is.

But I would suggest you to go for a better strategy. Directories are old, start with Article Submissions and Web 2.0 properties.

Web Directory Submission is one of the best way to get traffic and link building, but as I experienced that now days web directory submission is not as beneficial as it was few months or years back. After some of Google's Updates, Web Directory become little outdated at present. So I suggest you to please move towards Article Submission or Web 2.0 creation instead of Web Directory submission.

Directory Submission is little outdated as you compare it with present scenario. But still if you submit it to high pr website then you can get benefit by generate backlinks from there.
But you can move towards Article Submission, Blog Posting, Blog Commenting, Web 2.0 profile creation, etc..

Directory submission is an obsolete SEO technique. Guest posting is best way how to do SEO of these days. If you are looking good link building opportunity, visit our ynterview.com and share your story. You can receive up 2 links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back