• iPad 3

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
For starters you can't buy an iPad 3 anymore unless you get it second hand as it's now the new NEW iPad or 4th generation iPad (aka iPad 4). The iPad 4 got an interior update with faster processor and graphics. If your looking for a 10 inch tablet (both the iPad and Samsung Galaxy tab are about 10 inches) that rules out some great smaller tablets like the Google Nexus 7 which would be my first choice especially now that it's got more storage for the same price and Android 4.2 has some great features which it's getting in about two weeks. I just prefer my new 7 inch Nexus to my iPad. The iPad never left the house as it was just to big and awkward.

If your sure you want a larger 10 inch then I'd suggest the just announced Nexus 10. It's a 10 inch tablet made by Samsung with the best display you can find on a tablet. It's resolution is even better than the iPad 4 with retina display. It's very fast, cheap unlike apple products and comes with Android 4.2. I'm a big fan of Nexus devices as they run pure Android and update to the latest version of very fast. Tablet technology updates so fast that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch is now old as it's about 8 months old. The iPad 3 was updated in about 7 months and the Nexus 7 updated to better storage in 5 months for comparison.

The big advantage Apple has over the Google Play store is apps. Each store have over 700,000 apps (Apple passed that mark about 8 weeks ago and Google 4 weeks ago so it's neck and neck and no different if you own a smartphone). The difference is Apple have 275,000 iPad optimized apps. Google is a long way off this number but it is growing and I am finding it getting easier to get tablet optimized apps for Android Tablets. I'd be afraid that the Samsung Nexus 10's brilliant screen wouldn't be put to the best use as most apps wouldn't be optimized to take full advantage of the screen.

If anyone mentions a Blackberry playbook ignore them. If your looking for a laptop replacement and can wait till February it could be worth checking out the Window Surface Pro reviews but even then if the reviews are as average as the Surface RT then you'll still probably end up buying the Nexus 10.

For starters you can't buy an iPad 3 anymore unless you get it second hand as it's now the new NEW iPad or 4th generation iPad (aka iPad 4). The iPad 4 got an interior update with faster processor and graphics. If your looking for a 10 inch tablet (both the iPad and Samsung Galaxy tab are about 10 inches) that rules out some great smaller tablets like the Google Nexus 7 which would be my first choice especially now that it's got more storage for the same price and Android 4.2 has some great features which it's getting in about two weeks. I just prefer my new 7 inch Nexus to my iPad. The iPad never left the house as it was just to big and awkward.

If your sure you want a larger 10 inch then I'd suggest the just announced Nexus 10. It's a 10 inch tablet made by Samsung with the best display you can find on a tablet. It's resolution is even better than the iPad 4 with retina display. It's very fast, cheap unlike apple products and comes with Android 4.2. I'm a big fan of Nexus devices as they run pure Android and update to the latest version of very fast. Tablet technology updates so fast that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch is now old as it's about 8 months old. The iPad 3 was updated in about 7 months and the Nexus 7 updated to better storage in 5 months for comparison.

The big advantage Apple has over the Google Play store is apps. Each store have over 700,000 apps (Apple passed that mark about 8 weeks ago and Google 4 weeks ago so it's neck and neck and no different if you own a smartphone). The difference is Apple have 275,000 iPad optimized apps. Google is a long way off this number but it is growing and I am finding it getting easier to get tablet optimized apps for Android Tablets. I'd be afraid that the Samsung Nexus 10's brilliant screen wouldn't be put to the best use as most apps wouldn't be optimized to take full advantage of the screen.

If anyone mentions a Blackberry playbook ignore them. If your looking for a laptop replacement and can wait till February it could be worth checking out the Window Surface Pro reviews but even then if the reviews are as average as the Surface RT then you'll still probably end up buying the Nexus 10.

Thanks for you reply Mr. Happy
I can't wait tell feb but I want to get the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 or samsung galaxy tab 2 which one shall I get?

Personaly I preffer to buy staff with features I will use. I bought cheap Modecom tablet to read pdf and browse Internet. I don't see a reason to pay for overpriced tablets.

There isn't much use of the high resolution display for the Nexus 10 if there aren't much apps optimized to it which is the case right now.

Imo, Nexus 7 and the new iPad is the best available on market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back