Which programing language is best for bots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milot

hey , i got some experience in some languages but im not even near in mastering any of them, some searches i did i saw that bots , like those for youtube, twitter, facebook, then some bots for wow and runescape are buy a lot, probably im wrong anyway anyone can suggest me which language to learn to create those kind of bots and if possible any source that can help me learn them better.

thnx :)

5 comments
There is nothing called the best programming language!

You can do your task with any programming language you want, for example i can make an angry birds game using C++, Java, C#, or any other languages. Languages exist to do various purposes for various tasks. If you want to make bots, there is a lot of useful tutorials for this, just google it, or let me do it for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+program+bots

To master a language you need a lot of practice on coding by reviewing codes for other programs, the source code will teach you some tricks about how to build your own program. Try to pick up a good book and learn from it, books are the best way to get good results. You can even make your own bot if you are beginner, by looking at others open source code and learn from it.

If you want to do this using Java programming Language, i advice you to take my course: http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketp...-java-programming-language-online-course.html

This course will teach you about how to program using Java, some useful tricks that will help you to build your own programs.

I hope you get the idea.

Agreed above, every programming language has its pros and cons.
For eg: Youtube, twitter, facebook and those kinda bots could be created in C#/java and even in python.
However, if you are looking to work on Gamehacks, then it would be good to start with lower level languages like C++/C (It isn't that you couldn't create gamehacks in C#, but the time + efficiency + complexity of code would cost there)

510a4a20a1e23TFe2bx.png

Source: http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

thanks to iSmart and soft2050. i got the core, also could be very useful if anyone can tell me some programs i could review i mean programs that easy to understand.
another question i have is if i master java would it open me doors i mean would it make easier to learn any other language for ex c or c++ etc etc

Sure after learning Java language, it'll be easier to you to learn C++/C, the syntax is different of course, however the are many similarities between those three languages. For example when you learn if statements and loops in Java those are almost the same in C++, and the same thing for arrays and many other stuffs. The classes will be different in each of them.

As a first language to pick up to learn, take my advice as a computer engineer and start with Java. Java will teach you the understanding of programming concepts, it will help you also to develop Android apps as it require java and XML to code. To "master" one language you need years of practice, however you can build great applications and programs after a few months.

Good-luck and welcome to the coders world :)

another question i have is if i master java would it open me doors i mean would it make easier to learn any other language for ex c or c++ etc etc

Start with C or C++. The languages are so close to the metal that you'll get a much better understanding of what programming really is.

Once you've got a good understanding of those you'll start to appreciate languages like Java with their garbage collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back