iCoder

Banned
Banned
Let's vote and see which movie is the best of the following movies:
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • The Dark Knight
  • The Avengers
  • Inception
Please write the reason of the reason of your choice.

My vote goes to: The Dark Knight Rises.

Let's see which one will get higher votes.

60 comments
Avengers stand nowhere when we talk about Inception and The dark knight rises.
In Avengers, only the last fight was great but in Inception and TDKR, you are engrossed in the movie the whole time. Great amount of details and thought were put in both the movies.
Both of them were really great and I did watch TDKR 3 times in the movie hall(Huge fan of the batman series)

voted for The Dark Knight

Saw the Dark Knight Rises yesterday,may be i am the only one who think it is not as good as the other two.

Inception is good but dicaprio's shutter island released in the same year was better

From the list and considering that i didn't watch TDKR yet, i'll say The Dark Knight.
PS: to anyone thinks that Inception is very original and unique and and and... just watch eXistenZ or The 13th floor.

I voted the dark knight even if i liked the dark knight rises more.. but i voted dark knight in the memory of heath ledger and because batman didint broke his one rule even after the joker killed his love..

Inception was a great movie with no doubt, but The Dark Knight Rises is more realistic.

lol more realistic?? hahaha, i guess u could say that, but none of them are realistic...

i go for inception coz havent watched dark knight rises...and who ever votes for ¨sorry didnt like any of them¨ should be banned... :P

@cotufa-ssdd

If you can see, Batman is just a normal guy who prevent his city from the bad guys like Joker and Bane. His power is original without any "super-hero" power like The Hulk or Spiderman.. Now In Inception - Which I liked it too - but the idea of the movie is abnormal that mind can understand it, I liked both of TDKR and Inception, but my voice will be sure go to TDKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back