1. Mike Kutler

Mike Kutler New Member

May 21, 2018
  2. Easton321

Easton321 Active Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Adobe Illustrator is the best software for designing any logos. But you can also use other tools like LogoJoy, Canva, Laughingbird, Logomaker, etc.

3. Frank Borg

Frank Borg New Member

Dec 20, 2018
    If you just want to design logo you can use adobe illustration or if you want to some than a logo I personally suggest you use Adobe Photoshop its really good for designing and photography. I use to make Logos From Zega Logos A complete service for designing card, flyers, business card, logos and website

4. logomines

logomines New Member

Apr 26, 2018
    logomines Create your very own company logo online, use our easy to use logo design tools to create your business logo, design your company logos and create a business logo.

5. sparks44

sparks44 Member

Jun 30, 2019
    Adobe Illustrator

6. dedijoe

dedijoe Member

Jun 30, 2019
    Gimp and Inkscape, they both are free and open source.

7. dbundus

dbundus Active Member

Jul 1, 2019
    If you don't have any logo design skills simply go for SoThink Logo Maker . It's free and you can google it. It already has premade awesome logos and icons for you.

8. dzosef

dzosef Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2017
    Adobe Photoshop

9. meggancullum

meggancullum Member

Oct 2, 2019
    Logomaker is good one but if you're really creative to make it by yourself)

10. khan99

khan99 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2015
    My advice to u ,to use any of Photoshop software , its easier to download withought any problems and you can use it for long. If any problem you can check in youtube or google search . Good luck