Which is the Best CryptoCurrency to Invest in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
The question is not which crypto currency is the best in 2020. It always includes the question when you want to sell again.
If it is a long-term investment and you want to cash out when you retire, then the answer is clearly Bitcoin.
For short-term investments and trades, ask a speculator.

You should mention WHY you think your tip is the right one. I believe in Ethereum because of its contracts. With Ethereum Smart contracts you can actually code certain conditions. E.g. when buying house, release the payment only if the ownership is written in the central registry...

Predicting crypto is futile. Best you can do is research well and make an informed choice. Any of the projects including the big top 5 can be exploited, have been, and will be again. But that is to be expected in Crypto and generally they can soak up the damage, but you just never know.

Am watching BIRD token. Its from a company called birdchain. Search it on Google. This one will be massive
Birdchain is launching a swap similar to pancakeswap with an NFT platform. This is a good opportunity to get on a token that will pump and moonshot. If you are interested, i recommend you swap birdchain directly from here
? tiny.one/swap-birdchainf
Post automatically merged:

I am also watching it.
Polkadot(DOT) is equally one of the alts in my porfolio. i will create a thread about it here. Equally keep your eye on birdchain BIRD token. Watch out for the fakes. The best way to do it is to search birdchain app on google.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back