Which is Best Payment Gateway for File Sharing Site and Adult Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBoy

Hi
Please suggest me which is best payment gateway for file sharing except paypal?

I am also looking a adult payment gateway for another adult site.
Please suggest me few payment gateway.
Thanks

42 comments
Bank Card Payment Gateway for Website containing File Sharing in 2015?

Dear all,

can anybody recommend a bank card payment gateway for a site having file sharing as a part of its service please? Until now, all the payment gateways I have contacted refused our application (year 2015). We look for processing standard bank cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, ...) basically as many as possible. We would like to integrate our site with the payment gateway through API, which means, we would not redirect a user to another website.

I hope you will be able to advise a bank card processing company which could accept us. I have already spent significant effort into finding one, but so far no luck. Thank you in advance.

Bunkai

Dear all,

can anybody recommend a bank card payment gateway for a site having file sharing as a part of its service please? Until now, all the payment gateways I have contacted refused our application (year 2015). We look for processing standard bank cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, ...) basically as many as possible. We would like to integrate our site with the payment gateway through API, which means, we would not redirect a user to another website.

I hope you will be able to advise a bank card processing company which could accept us. I have already spent significant effort into finding one, but so far no luck. Thank you in advance.

Bunkai

I need a payment gateway also.

For File sharing and credit card ...no way. Most of the acquirer must shut down the accounts for file sharing.
There is a small chance if you accept that the pages will be checked by G2 or webshield.
Webshield is a Fraud Protection company, which almost all banks now require to have the (filesharing) merchant a contract with.

For File sharing and credit card ...no way. Most of the acquirer must shut down the accounts for file sharing.
There is a small chance if you accept that the pages will be checked by G2 or webshield.
Webshield is a Fraud Protection company, which almost all banks now require to have the (filesharing) merchant a contract with.

Chinese / Asian Banks seem to have an appetite for this....

Chinese / Asian Banks seem to have an appetite for this....

Aggregated accounts and Visa only.

Any more option available? Can't find any solution till now....plz help

That is like "Offer names of car dealer".

If you need a offer from an serious payment provider you must give the answer for the following questions?

1.) Which kind of Business?
2.) Which Payment Methods?
3.) Actually Clearing Volume per month? Plans for Volume in 6 month?
4.) Average ticket size?
5.) Number of transaction (order) per month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back