Status
Not open for further replies.

Devexz

Hi guys!

I have a site about tech, news and humor.

So which is the best affiliate program at the moment and that pays to paypal?

Thanks ;)

15 comments
I know a few networks who pay to paypal but I think the best is TapIt! Mobile Media. Depending on geos they have 100% fill rates and a high eCPM as well...

just an idea for ya

Google it dear, that would be best for you. No one can answer you like this. You should check few affiliate sites that pays through paypal and also there rates too. Tally it and go for the best one.

i want to go to adsense, but i'm afeared if i post something wrong i get banned, and google adsense pays by check....

adsense doesnt ban people for just about anything... Good luck.

I would also suggest maybe using multiple companies to try and get that fill rate to 100%.

you have an app or a site?

Well, as others did I suggest to you use Google Adsense, that is the best one for legit sites.
About leave links here, yes your can, since its your own site you can post a link for it here, also you can let the for you your site on your profile Websites part, check it here http://www.wjunction.com/profile.php?do=editprofile , go on section Additional info and put the link for your website ;)

i want to go to adsense, but i'm afeared if i post something wrong i get banned, and google adsense pays by check....

Before banning your account they give you a notice and a time period to remove the offensive content normally 48 hours
i got those warning 2-3 times till now
yes they pay by check and i got checks several times as well ,
Check can be easily cleared at local banks as they clear it from nearest bank possible
mostly citybank

if you dont have adsense account go for it :)
if you belong to some third world country or india , you might find difficult to get adsense account

then i would say there is a trick to get it
google for it :)
Try Try & You will get succeed

So how much i can make in google adsense for a 1000 pageviews?

Just to have an ideia..

And I've categories of hacking where i let people know about the basics, like whats ip, what are attacks to sites ...

Last edited:
So how much i can make in google adsense for a 1000 pageviews?

Just to have an ideia..

And I've categories of hacking where i let people know about the basics, like whats ip, what are attacks to sites ...

Just for pageviews? probably a few cents. It depends out of those 1,000 pageviews who clicks on the ads and how much do those ads pay.

all about that CTR

For ethical hacking website Adsense has good CTR ,
i have a tech blog where i have given some ethical hacking tips
Adsense 1 click max pay me 0.40$
for 1000 pageviews some what like 0.20-60$b as my major traffic is india :)

Adsense pay much more for health related sites especially cancer niche
my friend has even got 4$/click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back