Which filesharing script is best now a days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xfilesharing pro or custom made :)

dont waist time on the cheap ones lol it wil come back to bite you in the ass :pirate: trust me i know :wacko:
I can understand. Th eonly one i liked so far among others was MFS File sharing scipt but it has no mods and no forum support. Their tech support is however much faster. XFS seems good but its price easily reaches $500.

I would recommend against buying "XFS" at all costs.

If you're really willing to spend hundreds of dollars on some script worth less than 50, there's something wrong with you.

They charge $250 to install fcgi for you because they're too retarded to code in a modern language built for web based applications.
That's literally a 5 minute job, if that. All because they're stuck in the past coding in languages nobody uses anymore for web apps.

Oh and what's this, $200 for them to install nginx and enable the probably already built in sendfile functionality. Yeah that's totally worth it /sarcasm.

Check this out too, $80 for a flash based uploader. Yeah thats right, $80 to upload swfupload and include it in the HTML, awesome. $30 to put some shitty twitter API JS in the html for you. $50 to enable a chunk of code I could write in 10 lines, to read info from RAR archives. You must have fuckin' brain damage to be paying for this shit.

Why don't you guys quit recommending such overpriced crap, I wish someone would code one actually worth buying.

P.S. for those of you who bought it, here's an accurate picture of you:
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/5Dbcr.jpg[/slide]

The starnge thing is that there are plenty of other script developers but no one has tried to become a true alternative to xfs.

xfilesharing pro ofcourse ;)but if you think it is very expensive, you shouldn't even bother starting a file hosting site then.

So... I guess you skipped past my post?

Everyone who recommends xfilesharing, knows absolutely nothing about anything.

It is not just expensive, it is a rip off. Although, to be fair, it is priced as stupidly as the audience buying it.
P.S. it is coded so badly a kid could do better.

So... I guess you skipped past my post?

Everyone who recommends xfilesharing, knows absolutely nothing about anything.

It is not just expensive, it is a rip off. Although, to be fair, it is priced as stupidly as the audience buying it.
P.S. it is coded so badly a kid could do better.

I agree with you and thats why I mentioned that it is too expensive, not in absolute terms, but in the sense that it is a rip off. But guess what? I can't find one script that had payment reseller mod available, without which it is hopeless to spend money on script.
So back to square one agaain which means xfs of course:thumbdown:

I would recommend against buying "XFS" at all costs.

If you're really willing to spend hundreds of dollars on some script worth less than 50, there's something wrong with you.

Jmz I totally agree with you ... not only that but the up-sell Mod's are subscription... the price is per year. They use keys to control everything... when a years up you have to pay again. I'm sure a brilliant coder, cracker like yourself could fix that.

As for XFS it's really the only product out there that had so many options available. We don't mind paying for something that's part of doing business... if it makes us money then it's all good. Servers, bandwidth, site design, hands-on tech support in remote DC's runs $70 an hour. It all costs money... to make money.

Jmz I totally agree with you ... not only that but the up-sell Mod's are subscription... the price is per year. They use keys to control everything... when a years up you have to pay again. I'm sure a brilliant coder, cracker like yourself could fix that.

As for XFS it's really the only product out there that had so many options available. We don't mind paying for something that's part of doing business... if it makes us money then it's all good. Servers, bandwidth, site design, hands-on tech support in remote DC's runs $70 an hour. It all costs money... to make money.

Well the real problem is that despite there being so many other filesharing scripts out there, no even one has add ons like payment reseller mod without which one can not run the site these days.
So what to do but buy xfs?

been updated n upgraded alot since this post was first started.

Oh, one more attempt to clone XFilesharing Pro

Also, are you sure that updating script once a month is good for site owners (so they have to redo templates, apply their custom changes again, etc)?

That's funny to see how just registered users sharing their "experience" about yeti script on various forums using the same usernames :)

That's funny to see how just registered users sharing their "experience" about yeti script on various forums using the same usernames :)

Yeah it's funny.

However, I put 2 of you in the same basket. He's trying to do fake advertising while you are ripping off people with your stone age script.

Seriously, create something decent and then over-price it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back