Which Filehoster do you use for makind money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander

Hi there,

I'm acutally using shragle.com, netload.in and uploaded.to for making money. Which filehoster do you use?

Thanks for your numerous answers.

Best.

Commander

15 comments
Hi there,

I'm acutally using shragle.com, netload.in and uploaded.to for making money. Which filehoster do you use?

Thanks for your numerous answers.

Best.

Commander

hey you use shragle to..do they pay every 24 of the month?do they have a Qouta fo you to payout to be credited to the 24th of the month?i cant understand the other features..please answer thankz

hey you use shragle to..do they pay every 24 of the month?do they have a Qouta fo you to payout to be credited to the 24th of the month?i cant understand the other features..please answer thankz

Yes I upload at shragle, too. I tried uploaded, fsc, fs but in my opinion shragle is the most stable belonging on paying money. They pay regularly every 14 days in EUR out.

Br.

Back when I used to upload I normally used Hotfile and Rapidshare as my main hosts, but today, if you want to generate most money you should definately take adventage of filesonic's system.

I use only FileServe right now, highly trustable. But if they don't fix their serious download bugs soon I'm afraid I'll have to use another one as a mirror. Tons of downloaders and uploaders are upset because of this.
Another trustable host -according to lots of users- is FileSonic.
Both are in the top of the PPD hosts. B-)

Yes I upload at shragle, too. I tried uploaded, fsc, fs but in my opinion shragle is the most stable belonging on paying money. They pay regularly every 14 days in EUR out.

Br.

wow they pay after 2 weeks when you reuested payout?they pay me after a month..something is not clear..and they pay 2 euros per 1k downloads any country..translation is bad..the good thing is they dont have crazy tax like ul.to..

OMG! :O
I'm gonna stop uploading for them

I think Depositfiles is better

im using fsc df and fs now thinking of just switching to fsn once i cash out of depositfiles. why do you think depositfiles is better?only if your burtonfly hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back