Which FileHost is best for PPS (payout via Webmoney)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold54

I need a good filehost PPS which is paying through Webmoney.
BTW do you know that I cant use paypal in my country (Ukraine). I cant understand why?:facepalm:

10 comments
If you can make decent amount of sales get in touch with me and I can set you up with monthly/ bi-monthly bank wires or wu.

If you can get alot of sales that is

If you can make decent amount of sales get in touch with me and I can set you up with monthly/ bi-monthly bank wires or wu.

Are you blind?

The OP is asking for payouts by Webmoney specifically, you decide to just ignore that?

If you can't provide the OP what he is after, go back to your hole.
--

gold54,

I know that Oron are paying out to Webmoney but they're quite restrictive on content they allow. They're not very friendly for uploading of hollywood type stuff. Adult content is what they mainly support.

Do you have PPS plan in sharpfile? Will you pay me through webmoney?

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

gold54,

I know that Oron are paying out to Webmoney but they're quite restrictive on content they allow. They're not very friendly for uploading of hollywood type stuff. Adult content is what they mainly support.

Thanks, Long! I will try it. :)

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

LMFAO.. Next time be sure the op and then only reply!!

Turbobit - 60/40
Hitfile - 60/40 (allows you to turn off free download and set tariff):D
Freakshare - €1 per sale (with PPD)
ul.to - 60/30
fiberupload - 50/50 (allows you to turn off free download):)
rapidgator - 50/50
file4sharing - 40% or $5 per sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back