Which File host will count download with jdownloader or download manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonomono

I am just wondering about which file host company will count download and pay to uploader people who download with jdownloader or download manager?

Could you guys please share about this?:D

8 comments
If you have Internet Download Manager intergrated with IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc. then it can download FileServe, Megaupload, Rapidshare etc.

Thanks for reply but i heard fileserve don't count download with people who download with jdownloader or download manager.

I am thinking to upload file and make some money but don't know which file host company will pay uploader with people download with download manager. : p

Thanks for reply but i heard fileserve don't count download with people who download with jdownloader or download manager.

I am thinking to upload file and make some money but don't know which file host company will pay uploader with people download with download manager. : p

Fileserve does pay if you download using jdownloader / download managers.

With Fileserve, I tested one file- downloaded it as anon user using idm, it did not count it as an earning, while the other two files that I didnt use IDM with was counted...

I'm gonna test some more :/

edit: After a few hours, it showed the file as an earning :)

So yeah it FS counts IDM downloads :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back