• Office Outlook XP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Office Outlook 2003

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmail on browser and iphone app.

I would use client, but since I'm always switching computers, it'd be a nightmare the whole log-out log-in stuff.

Solutho, you should check out TrulyMail Portable. You can install it on a USB drive and go from computer to computer. It's the version I use for exactly the reason you listed.

Solutho, you should check out TrulyMail Portable. You can install it on a USB drive and go from computer to computer. It's the version I use for exactly the reason you listed.

Thunderbird Portable can do the same thing, I've attempted to switch to this in the past as I was trying to get something I would like to run on Windows 7, When Windows Live Mail was first introduced I didn't like it, I'm considering of finding a portable version of Windows Live Mail or Office 2010 and then run it from the flash drive.

I used to use Thunderbird portable. It's true to the standard version, just in a nice portable package. I did, as I wrote above, end up going away from it for another portable solution.

Sadly, there is just too much non-portable software out there. I don't know why Microsoft doesn't make portable software. Perhaps licensing issues. I think the only portable stuff I've seen (and used) is all free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back