Which countries do not have the 21 day Paypal hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
@ExtraSupreme i told you millions of time about the UAE & suggested you the best options to do to use paypal without issue there , i don't know why you still posting threads here xD

@ExtraSupreme i told you millions of time about the UAE & suggested you the best options to do to use paypal without issue there , i don't know why you still posting threads here xD

So you mean i can create an account on UAE with fake details without problems? i freaking hate my current account i have to wait 30 days on each payment i receive.

So you mean i can create an account on UAE with fake details without problems? i freaking hate my current account i have to wait 30 days on each payment i receive.

i'm going to PM you my Skype ID & i will be happy to resolve your problem with paypal for ever xD

add me on skype or ICQ

regards

Hey,

I am using UAE paypal account. You can create paypal account but verification process requires your credit card/ debit card issued by any bank of UAE. If you can get that than you can easily use Dubai paypal without any problem.

Hey,

I am using UAE paypal account. You can create paypal account but verification process requires your credit card/ debit card issued by any bank of UAE. If you can get that than you can easily use Dubai paypal without any problem.

Contact me , i may sell you a Credit Card Located in Dubai ;)

I live in America and we do not have the 21 day hold. Have never heard of this. I think about five business days is the longest that I have every needed to wait for the money to come through to my bank account. Form my clients, I can usually get it in almost instantly so that has not bene an issue at all. Are there are a couple of places that it takes this long for the money to come through? Which ones are those?

That seems like it is going to make it difficult to get business done on time and you might have some issues in my kind of work if you had to wait that long just to get paid. I work in freelance writing. I work for other clients and release the copyrights to work once I receive the payment. If it took almost a month for me to receive the payment, it would take that long until I released the copyright to the customer. That would not make them very happy and I would probably lose a lot of the customers I have. Hopefully this is just a temporary security issue that they are working out and will be fixed soon so that others do not have to deal with this for as long. Otherwise, those who do a business that is similar to mine are going to have a lot of issues and their business could come to a screeching halt. Paypal has been great for me to far though so I am happy.

I live in America and we do not have the 21 day hold. Have never heard of this. I think about five business days is the longest that I have every needed to wait for the money to come through to my bank account. Form my clients, I can usually get it in almost instantly so that has not bene an issue at all. Are there are a couple of places that it takes this long for the money to come through? Which ones are those?

That seems like it is going to make it difficult to get business done on time and you might have some issues in my kind of work if you had to wait that long just to get paid. I work in freelance writing. I work for other clients and release the copyrights to work once I receive the payment. If it took almost a month for me to receive the payment, it would take that long until I released the copyright to the customer. That would not make them very happy and I would probably lose a lot of the customers I have. Hopefully this is just a temporary security issue that they are working out and will be fixed soon so that others do not have to deal with this for as long. Otherwise, those who do a business that is similar to mine are going to have a lot of issues and their business could come to a screeching halt. Paypal has been great for me to far though so I am happy.

LOL , allow to paypal some months & you will be surprised b y a limitation wo won't be appealed even with your real documents -_- they iwll tell you that you are a high risk for their customers xD

German user here. The only time PayPal withheld a transaction was when the received sum was over $2000. The payment was cleared after 4-5 business days.
Used to live in Greece before (PayPal from 2004-2011) and never had an issue. Always verified business with valid info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back