Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadzaman66

Banned
Banned
hi
i want to know which company ads is good for my website i have warez website and i want to use some ads on my website so plz suggest me which company ads is better for me i have daily 1k visitor

21 comments
i hate clicksor they not pay you much more plz suggest me any good company ads than i ll try to start working on it thank you all who reply me

Google adsense will do pay you the highest rates if you have a legal website

But it will ban you if using on warez website

For warez, i only use infolinks

if you are into warez the have fun finding a reputable network that pays "good" money for warez. You want good money from ads? start a legit site. The very few good paying networks that will let you join their network with a warez site demand VERY HIGH traffic, better than 1K a day.

And clicksor sucks! Idk why people keep recommending them. THEY ARE FULL of VIRUS ADS!

yes i dont like clicksor i use it before now i hate of all so fblow you suggest me any good company who paying me good money ?

Well since you said you receive 1K a day then I doubt you will make much money from ad networks. Maybe a few cents,

with that traffic if you really insist to use ads then try out smowtion,adbrite,infolinks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back