Status
Not open for further replies.
I find ( well i do ) it hard to have and keep the motivation up after making a site, because people just signup, search, find, download, leave.

Also i never want to make money with sites it's pointless because what i could offer can always be found free elsewhere, well in other site i spose.

I could if i wanted to put alot of money into a warez site and make a decent go of it and do/have some custom unique addons etc, but i don't see the point now lol.

Renovations of an illegal world. If I have a drug operation that is working seamlessly, why would I go and change it, just for the sake of upgrade?

The larger the site is, the slower in which changes will be implemented.

If you know the weakness of the "warez scene." If you can implement it, then do it. Don't share a so called secret with the rest of the world.

But after you invest your time and money, good luck trying to profit from an illegal online operation.

With no disrespect to LinuxTrance that's like having a moderator or staff member of a warez site.

Going back to the point though even if it's included that's just one site. Just one and nobody can still name a file host linking site which is what most members here have.

??? I don't own the site, Warez-BB owns it. However, everything that has been done on the site (the way it looks, article inclusion, etc) has been completed by myself and Evilbaby (not on WJ).

Thanks for the link to our site though, I'm glad some of you enjoy it.

To the people saying it's a simple theme and script....um, that's kinda the point. I could have made it overly complicated or flashy, but what's the point. So, we knew it'd be loved or hated, especially the way it looks (pink ftw) so it is what it is :P

Won't faze us if you hate it :P

To the point of Warez-BB being outdated and old. I've seen the phpbb3 work, you can believe it's coming or not, but it's coming....and it's beautiful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back