Where to host a warez site???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganzik

I have created a warez forum around 20 days back with my host with hosgator

Few days back I found out that hostgator does not support warez and will block it if they come to know that I have hosted a warez site

So I want to know the best place to host a warez site where ther is no fear of my forum getting blocked.

I would also like to know which is the best place to host the Warez site i.e on a reseller Host or VPS or Dedicated Servers and also wanted to know the ser ver specifications for a warez site incase of VPS

and just for my info can you let me know What is the difference between VPS and Dedicated server

Thanks in advance

21 comments
I need a geneuin suggestion just coz its ur Host dont ask me to join there

and as I just asked What is the difference between VPS and Dedicated server???

MrPeanut420 is ur host reliable

wrzhost.com is not my host but wrzhost.com is the oldest and most respected host around here,

and they are offshore, warez+offshore=good combo
u had a forum on hostgator which is in USA which is a big NO NO

offshore shared host, your site is not big when it becomes BIG then go for VPS

warez should be offshore

like i said wrzhost.com,or mrpeanuts,my365host.com etc

USA has the strictest law, and you could be sue,jailed,fined

if USA is offshore for you then that would be the worst offshore to host a warez site lol

if you would like to stay in usa then you could go for hosting24.com they allow warez linking until they received some complaints and shut you down! but better than hostgator for sure

@bxflow
now you are confusing me by showing this option gimme one last selection which is the best for me the warez should not get banned for lifetime thats my aim.

any server that's not hosted in the usa you will be fine

and since your site is new you don't need vps or dedicated u only need shared hosting to start.

is what hes saying

your all wrong offshore hosting means its hosted on an oil rig somewhere :|

anyways on a serious note....sqshosting, mrpeanuts or wrzhost are my recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back