Where to buy vps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Hello, I want to buy a VPS with high speed upload a video to upload via FTP.
Where to buy?

Hello ,

If you are interested you can get a cheap dedicated server from Crazy Weeks we do have for your needs and make it to you use for you needs (Windows)

We are a fully managed offshore hosting provider without any hidden fees or marketing tricks. If you need additional info's regarding your request please do contact us via below methods you will see.

Please note we accept only : Paypal , Webmoney , Bitcoin , direct payment via IBAN and Skrill.

Also before contacting us read our topic here and here. You can search also in different locations via google that people around from world on Internet posted.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Hello, I want to buy a VPS with high speed upload a video to upload via FTP.
Where to buy?

Hello ,

If you are interested you can get a cheap dedicated server from Crazy Weeks we do have for your needs and make it to you use for you needs (Windows)

We are a fully managed offshore hosting provider without any hidden fees or marketing tricks. If you need additional info's regarding your request please do contact us via below methods you will see.

Please note we accept only : Paypal , Webmoney , Bitcoin , direct payment via IBAN and Skrill.

Also before contacting us read our topic here and here. You can search also in different locations via google that people around from world on Internet posted.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

I recommended UndergroundPrivate strong support and especially good for using Up/down stuff as they are totally offshore :)

You can try our services. Our headquarters are also in Romania and we do offer VDS and Dedicated Servers in our facility from Romania, but also in Netherlands, Germany, France, Washington and Canada: www.zetservers.com

Hi. I want to find some VPS that allowing traffic exchange (hitleap, jingling,etc). Is there any vps like that . My budget is 4$-8$ per vps . Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back