where can i sell my ebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenderann

I've just finished my ebook which is just about 8 pages and its a tutorial for startup and entrepreneurs who wants to pitch for their targeted individuals.
please suggest so i can upload this and sell it using the link.

10 comments
This isnt really the way to go.
A) 8 page e-book isn`t probably worth much. E-books were cool few years ago, today the market is full of them. I`d suggest giving this one "free" in exchange for email address.

B) If you don`t know where to sell it, how do you expect to sell any? What kind of expert does not know where his or her target audience is?
Sorry to be so harsh, but sooner you realize this, sooner you can start doing some proper work.

C) Generally speaking, producing first and shipping second could be a waste of time, as you can soon find out there is noone interested in your ebook. Try it the other way around.

There are many website, where you can sell your e-book and get good money. I had tried this website "prozo.com/seller". Here you can sell your e-books, books, e-learning content etc.

There're many places that you can sell your ebook such as Fiverr (sell for $5), Seoclerks, Fourr, Amazon, Ebay, Sellfy.com...These such places are large and always have the audiences in with your niches. I think you should try all of them to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back