Where Advertising my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsystech

Dear WJ Users,

I need a help where to advertising my new website ?

Website Topic: Watch Movies Online

I'm programming a new watch online movie site, with automated reupload (if video is missing or removed) and automated request system, but currently under development.
via low resources.

website url:

https://vidfly.net

I'm accept every idea, and thanks!

15 comments
In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

You can use Google Adwords to advertise your site. I have been using Google Adwords for more than three years. I always found Google Adwords much more effective than any other paid traffic source. Few claim that Google Adwords is not much effective, I think the problem is they are doing something wrong. Here is a complete guide of Google Adwords which will help a lot to use it most effectively The Bold Google Adwords Guide

After having your website running, you need to promote it in order to get traffic and revenue also. There're many ways to promote, both free and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, banner ads,...

So it depends on your budgets that you will choose which methods can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the effective results

I hope this helps.

I know a few ad networks that actually specialize in entertainment sites.
Streaming sites specifically they work good in.
https://propellerads.com/ is the best ad network.
Try them out. They are a bit pricey, $100 minimum test budget.
They work with popunders so you can pay per impression to get traffic to your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back