When selecting a hosting provider, what factors are most important to you?

monovm

With our experience spanning over a decade in the industry, we know how important it is to stay up-to-date with what our clients need.
So, we're reaching out to both web hosting clients and providers, hoping to get some honest answers. Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we appreciate you taking the time to help us. Let's make our services even better together!

- When selecting a hosting provider, what factors are most important to you?

10 comments
A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step. Go for a medium sizes web host and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step. Go for a medium sizes web host and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.
great points are mentioned Thank you.

With our experience spanning over a decade in the industry, we know how important it is to stay up-to-date with what our clients need.
So, we're reaching out to both web hosting clients and providers, hoping to get some honest answers. Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we appreciate you taking the time to help us. Let's make our services even better together!

- When selecting a hosting provider, what factors are most important to you?
So here are some of the factors you should consider while selecting a hosting provider
Uptime
Backup
Reliability
Security
Quality customer support
Check customer reviews

Well, since you are asking on wjunction I assume you allow various content.

For me I always look for hosting that are offshore and allow adult content, dmca friendly/ignore and accept crypto payment.
This sounds sketchy - but again, we are on Wjunction :D

I need quick overview of what is available like:
- Wordpress installation
- cPanel
- Allowed content
- Company location

Few things i like to see out on the site rather than contacting there support.
- How much bandwidth @ port Speed up/down Shared/Dedicated (we all know unlimited, unmetered does not exist on sub $500 Plans)
- What happens on Overage of Said Limits.
- Location Of Server and Company
- Reseller or Owned
- Restricted Content
- Abuse report Procedure, especially if you say you are Offshore Hosting Provide.
these are some basic things that a hosting provider can tell users about. some of this info can be share through FAQ or blog posts.

Plus Features:
- Warrant canary

1. Uptime · 2. Available storage · 3. Monthly traffic · 4. Loading speed · 5. Data security · 6. Customer support · 7. Payment methods

Back