What's your favorite keyword research tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
google keyword planner is best tool for keyword suggestion

keyword planner is the best keyword research tool for long time but for current day you can get by google trends

google keyword planner is one of the best tool for keyword research

Last edited:
i like google keyword planner , because it is free of cost and generate the best keyword for your blog post or for your website . the most benefit of keyword planner is it is free of any cost you do not have to pay for use.

keyword research tool

best keyword research tool is google keyword planner and also you can get keywords from google auto suggest in serp those keywords are also very much useful in order to get ranked.

Best Keyword TOol

best keyword research tool is google keyword planner and also you can get keywords from google auto suggest in serp those keywords are also very much useful in order to get ranked.

WOrdstream and Google keyword planner is the best tool for Keyword search

Well my favorite keyword research tools are:

1. Keyword Planner
2. Ubersuggest
3. Soovle.com
4. Keywordtool.io and
5. Google trends

If you want to check the settings and other details of these tools you can read this blog post:

So what's your favorite keyword research tool?

My favorite keyword research tool is Google`s Keyword Planner (for my own websites).
If I want to spy on the competition I use Alexa and SEMRush (I know they are not 100% accurate but we don`t have better tools at the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back